Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Night Football!!!!

Amazing game tonight, first i want to start off with a prayer for Dan Koppen to a speedy recovery...
I know the game is not exactly over as yet with 5 minutes left to play, but the score standing where it is and Wes Welker amazing 99 yard and a couple feet touchdown, I would say that this game is over.
Impressive attempts by the Dolphins defense, they look very winded against the Patriot no huddle offense. I am thoroughly happy about the game tonight.
I want to mention a word about Danny Woodhead, can anyone really stop this man? I am so impressed by his stats the past year and the start of this year. I find Danny amazing to watch squeeze through the pockets that he finds.
Such a great trade we made for the little brother that is our new Tight End, I see some great moves by this player this year.
Happy Monday all and many great wishes to another awesome Patriot season...

No comments:

Post a Comment