Sunday, October 2, 2011

Patriots v. Raiders...

Well everyone, where I live I didn't get to watch the game but that doesn't mean I was out of the loop. Thanks to family giving me play by play updates and of course the Internet, I was able to keep up with the game.
First off, I want to commend the Raiders for the attempt, the game was really tight the first half and it seemed from the start it would have been a good game. many factors were playing into that of course. Brady wasn't not doing so well in the first half, and the Raiders were playing like they cared. Well during the second half, that all changed and in the end the Patriots finished off the raiders with a score of 31-19.
Better luck next year Raiders, this is the only time you will meet and witness first hand the awesomeness of the Patriots.... Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment